Shane&Shane / Phil Wickham
Pre-Concert PreSonus® Sound Workshop
Senatobia, MS; December 4, 4:30 PM. Lifepoint Church
Shreveport, LA; December 5, 4:30 PM. Church at Red River
Baton Rouge, LA; December 6, 4:30 PM. Woodlawn Baptist Church
Benton, AR; December 7, 4:30 PM. First Baptist Church of Benton
Deer Park, TX; December 8, 4:00 PM. Central Baptist Church
Albuquerque, NM; December 11, 4:30 PM. Calvary Chapel Of Albuquerque
Prescott, AZ; December 12, 4:30 PM. Heights Church
Fontana, CA; December 13, 4:30 PM. Water of Life Community Church
An exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at how Shane & Shane and Phil Wickham are taking advantage of PreSonus® Active Integration mixers and PA speakers.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance for worship leaders and sound techs to learn how pros get concert quality audio in a church environment. For FREE!
In this one-hour presentation, Shane and Shane sound engineer Travis Brockway will show you:
- Microphone placement techniques for both groups
- “Shooting the Room” with Smaart® and StudioLive Remote for iPad
- Virtual Soundcheck with Capture 2 and the StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer
- How he uses the StudioLive AI double Fat Channel signal processors
- Loading and storing presets from Virtual StudioLive
- How Shane, Shane, and Phil use QMix™ to control their in-ear monitor system
To reserve your seat, just fill out the RSVP form below.
If you can’t attend, but want to learn more about PreSonus products, check the “Contact me with more information” box and give us your phone number. Note: This free workshop begins before the scheduled Shane & Shane / Phil Wickham concert at each location. You must purchase a ticket to attend the actual concert.